Friday, May 20, 2011

This evening Stella experienced lightning bugs for the first time. She really didn't know what to make of them. She was too scared to go close to them and too intrigued to run away, so she just stared at them for a while. It was one loooong potty break.

She's been a real cuddle bug lately. Most evenings about 45 minutes before she's ready for bed she'll start chewing on one of her bully sticks. (They're her favorite- I actually started buying them in bulk on Amazon.) She will climb up next to me on the couch and rest her head or her foot on my leg. Or if I'm on the floor leaning on the couch she'll put a paw on my shoulder. She just likes to be close I guess. It's adorable.

She's finally figuring out that it's really nice to be pet. She used to think it was just ok but now she will stop what she's doing and let me pet her for a while.

She's growing up so fast. I'm going to try to take pictures or video at the dog park in the morning to post. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment